Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going Under

Going Under I




"Now I will tell you what I've done for you -
Fifthy thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me
(going under)"


Going Under II




"Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom"




Going Under III




"So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)
I won't be broken again (again)
I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under"


Going Under


"I'm dying again"




Skin: Lionskins- Lea GOTHIC nh

Top: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Sexy Belted Tops Black

Pant/Skirt: Mimikri - Ma Chere black - Purchased from TDR blue (previously)

Boots: Miamai_[BlackLabel]_Weight Boots

Hair: booN PUN448 hair platinum

Tights: Mstyle Dotz Tights - Black

Nails: Mstyle Nails - Animals on the Moon - Black/White

Lashes: Mstyle Lashes - Bad Elf

Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Black Lace Earrings (TDR Blue 17)

Eyes: Ugly Duck Eyes - Feral

Makeup: LionskinsGOTHIC 8NH

Makeup(2): :Little Pricks: Zombie Eyes (v2 Face Tattoo)



Lyrics by Evanescence- "Going Under"

1 comment:

  1. This post has been awarded a Fabbie. If you would like to add the art banner to the post somwhere, you can find it at this link. http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/fabbies/

    ReplyDelete